LondonSAM Polska in cooperation with Cracow University of Economics is pleased to present the offer of the second edition of postgraduate studies, preparing to ACCA Professional exams:
– Strategic Business Leader
– Strategic Business Reporting
– Advanced Performance Management
– Advanced Financial Management
The studies are conducted entirely in English by experienced lecturers from Poland and abroad, in a live on-line version. It is also possible to participate in individual modules (leading subjects), and the entire study cycle will be repeated.
UEK’s postgraduate studies preparing for the ACCA Strategic Professional exams make it easier to become an ACCA member, thus opening the door to a career in the world of finance.
– gain professional knowledge of IFRS financial reporting, corporate financial management and strategic management in accordance with the global standards promoted by the international organization ACCA;
– comprehensive preparation for ACCA exams;
– participation in classes conducted by qualified lecturers;
– obtaining a certificate of completion of post-graduate studies at a renowned university;
– receiving specialist materials and textbooks from Kaplan Publishing.
Postgraduate studies are also an attractive form of preparation for ACCA exams under the guidance of experts and long-term practitioners:
– Dariusz Bargieł, FCCA
He specializes in trainings in financial accounting, IFRS, IAS, managerial accounting and financial reporting. In 1996 he started work at Deloitte&Touche, where he dealt with auditing of financial statements as a senior auditor. Since 2006 Dariusz has been cooperating with LondonSAM Polska transferring his knowledge of finance to many international corporations. Since 2012 he has been a subject marker for F7 Financial Reporting, ACCA.
– Steve Willis, ACCA
Steve has been helping business professionals develop their careers as a finance and accounting coach for over 15 years. Steve is also a regular contributor to ACCA Student Accountant and Teach Accounting magazines.
In addition to providing training, Steve works as a consultant in the Outsourcing and Shared Service Centre industry on process improvement and management accounting projects. Steve is both a member of ACCA and a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor.
– Ashim Kumar, FCAA
Ashim specialises in teaching the F1, F4, F5, F9 and P3 courses which are relevant to the ACCA Strategic Business Leader (SBL) exam. Additionally, he leads the module “Strategic Leadership and Personal Development” in the MBA program at Gdansk University of Technology and has conducted numerous CPD workshops on leadership for ACCA. As a Director at ATC International (Europe/Central Asia) and EY (MENA), Ashim has combined technical expertise with experience to help international companies grow.
– Sunil Bhandari, ACCA
Sunil has specialized in accounting training since 1986. He was a director of the Financial Training Company (now Kaplan) in Brimingham and the founder and managing director of BPP Birmingham Ltd. Sunil trained many students who managed to qualify and become members of organisations such as ICAEW, ICAS, CIMA, ACCA and ATT.
Sunil has been a marker for professional accountancy organisations in the UK. In addition, he writes articles related to ACCA FM and AFM which are regularly published in the accountancy training press.
The leading subjects within the studies are taught by ACCA experts and prepare for ACCA exams. Each subject is followed by a Mock Exam. Depending on the subject, the duration of the classes is 5-7 days.
1) Strategic Business Leader
2) Strategic Business Reporting
3) Advanced Financial Management
4) Advanced Performance Management
Additional subjects are one-day workshops, after which a credit is obtained.
– Corporate Governance
– Methods of Business Valuation
– Corporate Finance
– Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
– Project Management
– Human Resources Management
– Strategic Management
– Contemporary Financial and Macroeconomic Trends.
The total number of hours of postgraduate studies is 245h.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Price of participation in one subject – 3500 PLN / subject / participant
Price of studies:
I semester – 4915 PLN gross/participant,
II semester – 4500 PLN brutto/participant,
III semester – 4500 PLN brutto/participant*.
*It is possible to register for a specific ACCA course without registering for the studies at the price of PLN 3,500.
Enrolment dates for studies / individual modules
15.11.2021 – Strategic Business Leader
15.02.2022 – Advanced Performance Management
25.09.2022 – Advanced Financial Management
15.11.2022 – Strategic Business Reporting
Documents required for registration:
– Personal questionnaire together with a statement of consent to the processing of personal data
– Application form (if referred by a company or institution) or Individual Statement
– University diploma and identity card (originals available for inspection)
– Two identity card photos
– Proof of payment of the enrolment fee of PLN 50
In order to receive registration forms or to enroll for studies, please contact us.
*The total fee for postgraduate studies (3 semesters) is PLN 13 915 gross/participant