The training has been prepared for accountants working in a Shared Services Centers environment. The course aims to present financial and accounting processes occurring in a company such as: Purchase to Pay (PtP), Order to Cash (OtC) and Record to Report (RtR).
The aim of the workshop is to give young accountants a comprehensive knowledge covering the process in question and to understand the links between them.
Module 1 Purchase to Pay
- Scope of the Purchase to Pay process
- Purchases – documentation of purchase transactions
- Recognition of purchase invoices in the accounting books
- Trade payables
- Provisions and accruals
- The impact of the PtP process on the financial statements
Module 2 Order to Cash
- Scope of the Order to Cash process
- Settlements – sales documentation
- Accounts receivable and sales revenue
- Impairment losses on receivables
- The impact of OtC on financial statements
Module 3 Record to Report
- The scope of the Record to Report process
- Fixed assets and intangible assets
- Calculation and recognition of deferred tax
Duration: 3 training days, live on-line
Date: 18 November 2021 – Purchase to Pay
19 November 2021 – Order to Cash
25 November 2021 – Record to Report
Place: Zoom Meeting platform
Time: 9:00 – 15:30
Price: 2 200 PLN net + VAT / full course
1 050 PLN net + VAT / module
Promotion: 20 October 2021
- 15% discount for individual registration
- 20% discount for registration of min. 2 persons
Roman Seredyński, certified auditor
- Doctor of Economic Science
- experienced trainer and lecturer
- long-standing experience in auditing and financial reporting
Benefits for participants
- Understand the links between the accounting processes taking place in a company.
- Receive comprehensive financial and accounting knowledge.
- To learn new techniques for performing work in the daily operation of a company.
Feedback from participants
- “Interesting training, well prepared in terms of content and logistics.
- “The training met all my expectations.”
- “Great level of preparation of the presentation of each part of the training Training conducted at the highest level.”