The training has been prepared for accountants working in a Shared Services Centers environment. The course aims to present financial and accounting processes occurring in a company such as: Purchase to Pay (PtP), Order to Cash (OtC) and Record to Report (RtR).
The aim of the workshop is to give young accountants a comprehensive knowledge covering the process in question and to understand the links between them.
Module 1 Purchase to Pay
- scope of the Purchase to Pay process
- purchases – documentation of purchase transactions
- recognition of purchase invoices in the accounting books
- trade payables
- provisions and accruals
- the impact of the PtP process on the financial statements
Module 2 Order to Cash
- scope of the Order to Cash process
- settlements – sales documentation
- accounts receivable and sales revenue
- impairment losses on receivables
- the impact of OtC on financial statements
Module 3 Record to Report
- the scope of the Record to Report process
- fixed assets and intangible assets
- calculation and recognition of deferred tax
Duration: 3 training days, live on-line
Date: 12 October 2022 – Purchase to Pay
13 October 2022 – Order to Cash
14 October 2022 – Record to Report
Place: Zoom Meeting platform
Time: 9:00 – 15:30
Price: 1 050 PLN net + VAT / module
2 200 PLN net + VAT / full course
Promotion: 18 September 2022
- 10% discount for individual registration
- 15% discount for registration of min. 2 persons
Roman Seredyński, MBA, certified auditor
- Managing Director of UHY ECA
- Doctor of Economic Science
- experienced trainer and lecturer
- long-standing experience in auditing and financial reporting
Benefits for participants
- understand the links between the accounting processes taking place in a company.
- receive comprehensive financial and accounting knowledge.
- to learn new techniques for performing work in the daily operation of a company.
Feedback from participants
- “interesting training, well prepared in terms of content and logistics.
- “the training met all my expectations.”
- “great level of preparation of the presentation of each part of the training Training conducted at the highest level.”